Saturday 20 December 2014

Appreciation @ Fashion Asia 2014

OMG, I know this is kind of a long story with the same title, I hope it doesn't make you bored. Well, this will be the last post for Fashion Asia. As I mentioned earlier, this part will be my appreciation notes to those I am grateful. Without them, I don't think I could reach this point of success. This award is for all of you, my beloved family members, teachers and friends. 

The only reason why I wanna express my heartedly appreciation here is because I didn't give a good speech on the stage on the award presentation night. I owe them this!

First of all, I would like to give a big thanks to my greatly respected lecturer, Carven Ong who is the person nominated me to this Fashion Asia 2014, I will never forget the great experiences he gave me which money can't buy. Besides this, I am so thankful for the encouragement and cheer from 96st magazines, friends and family members. I am truly blessed to have all of you around me. Your cheers through text messages mean a lot to me. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. No words could actually well describe how thankful I am to you, everyone of you! Last but not least, special thanks go to the organizer team members who have assisted us in fulfilling all our needs and demands during these few days while we were in Chongqing. The most important thing is they have made this event a meaningful and memorable moments to me! Millions thanks again to all of you. Love you <3

It was in fact a memorable trip for me. I met up with many new friends from different countries of Asia. We had such great days being togetherness, fulfilling with laughs, joys and cheers throughout these 4 days 3 nights trip, leaving a wonderful memory in my life. Miss all of you and wish we could meet up again in the coming years!

Before ending this topic, let me share with you the lesson I gained from this competition. Grasp any opportunities which come to your way. You never know the result without trying and taking challenge yourself. Do not fear to take any challenge or risk in your life. Know yourself and set your goal well and then move forward towards it with full effort and will. Dare to fail! Even if you fail, it doesn't mean the end of the world. Stand up, recover, be strong and fight again. You will do it one day!!!

Lastly, I am going to share some media coverage from China and Malaysia. There are some video interviews which I am unable to share here, apology. Thank you.







Wish you enjoy reading my blog and also please follow some of my social media, Love you guys~<3

Facebook: Jill by Gilbert
 Instagram: Gilbertng88 
Twitter: Jilllllbert

.The End.