Monday 19 August 2013

He's a good Cook

When I was still a young little boy, I used to asked my older brother or older sister to cook for me when I'm hungry whenever my parents are not at home. I had to say, they have a great pair of hands to cook really yummy food. My older sister is really good in baking (a nice and delicious cake) and of course my brother is fierce in cooking decent meals!

Two months back was my precious daddy's birthday. We couldn't go back in time to celebrate with him as we were working in Kuala Lumpur so my brother decided to pick a day, we travel back to our hometown and he will cook a nice meal for my daddy as a present for him.

I seriously don't have a clue as to what my brother was planning to cook on that day but whatever it is, it got me excited. Leaving the cooking part to my brother, I did the driving. Let me tell you, my brother pack a lot of ingredients to be brought back to our hometown to cook and whatever it is, it sure looks yummy. Once we reach our hometown, we rested and prepare whatever that needs to be prepared for the next day.

Early in the morning, my brother and I have breakfast with my parents as usual. After breakfast, my brother went to buy some groceries which he needed for his cooking feast in which he couldn't get it in time when we were in Kuala Lumpur. After buying everything that is needed,we went home to prepare for the cooking session. Sorry to say this, but .... I didn't help out my brother much ! "Sorry Big Brother!"

Now, what did I notice:

I saw my brother being really busy cutting and cleaning all the vegetables, fish and meat ......!!!

Once my daddy got back from work, my brother was getting ready to serve the first meal to him and to the rest of us.

Let me show you the pictures of what my brother had cook for us that day~

Spaghetti with mushroom cream sauce
Hakkaido Hotate Sakamushi
New style Kiraku Sashimi
New style Octopus Sashimi
Oyster Guratan ( Motomiyaki sauce )
Grilled Unagi Mango & Dragon Fruit Salad
Grilled Yellowtail Fish Head with Salted
Grilled Aus Beef KOBE Steak
Grilled Yellowtail Fish with Salted
Teriyaki Chicken

Teriyaki Chicken with Charcoal Burger with Mango Salad
You feel hungry right? Lol, this is what my brother cook for my daddy and us. All the food got praised and commented well by us. I like the spaghetti and the burger so much, I wish I can taste it again!

Sponge Cake
This sponge cake was not baked by my brother but instead by my sister! While waiting for my brother to cook, she just bake this sponge cake for us as a dessert. Now you know why I love food so much~ All because my family cook really nice food for me when I was still a young boy!!! I need to control myself now, if not, I'm will be a fat-ass one day~ lol

I know your feeling hungry now! Go hunt for some food and pamper your stomach now!

Just leave your comments below my blog <3