Sunday 4 August 2013

Cinderella's Heel

Every girl wish to own their own pair of "Cinderella Heel" for their own wedding~!

Every time, I get so excited in helping my customer to design and make their own personal pair of heels for their wedding even though I can't even try on the heel after I had finish making them as I am not a girl ... sad isn't it? But, hey, I'm still fine with that and I just wish my customers will be happy when they are wearing what I had design for them for their whole wedding day.

Now, I'm going to show you how to make a pair of your very own "Cinderella Heel" which I'm making for one of my customer~ Of course, I won't be showing you how to process out a heel from Zero Percent to Hundred Percent but at least I will just show you how your gonna patch on the lace to the heel's base and stick all the " Bling Bling" Swarovski to make it more pretty and lux!

Here we go~




First thing first, you will to get ready the type of lace & flower that you have chosen in which for my case (as shown in the pic which is what I choose for my customer). These flowers are not bought from any shop as it is handmade and of course the lace is already added on together with the beads and pearls after I had cut out from the whole pieces of lace.


Back to the steps! Firstly, I had pin all the lace in which the part I need to stitch on the heel ( Need to think nicely where or which part of the lace and base you need to stitch on it and not just simply stitch it on ya!!! )



After you have done stitching all the lace, remember to double check the lace whether it is stitched nicely and make very sure it won't drop out (I used almost 4 hours or more to finish the lace stitching part and trust me it is really tired and my hand is really painful >0< but I enjoyed doing it). Once its done, you will need to stick on the flowers with a glue gun. The sticking part is more easy then everything else (eh hem ... easier than the stitching part). ^w^

Once the laces and flowers are done, I will prepare 3 different size of Swarovski. The Swarovski part for me, will be the hard part for me. Why you might ask? Its because once you've started sticking on the stones to the heels, you can't remove it anymore. If you are force to remove it, it will leave on a glue mark on the heels. So, every time before I start sticking, I will first try to figure out where or how to stick on the stones to make it look appealing on the heels.



Oppppssssyyyy, my own label had been "OUT OF STOCK", so it is empty for the inner base part! Sorry! LOL~ I will usually take around 2 hours to finish up the Swarovski part (And I usually enjoy some nice song while doing this, because I will be more relax when I'm working on it, wakakaka ).

Time to show you my final work!

DaTTTTanng~


I didn't use Photoshop to edit the effect for these photos~
I hope you guys love this pair of Cinderella's Heel which I had designed for one of my customer~ She is in love with it, wish you love it too ^^

Don't be shy and you are welcome to leave down any comments you wish to share with me.

Thank you ^^