Sunday 4 August 2013

MODA 23rd Anniversary 2013

Finally! I'm back from my busy busy life last month. I've been busy moving my shop from Desa Sri Hartmas to Bangsar and also for my fashion show for MODA. In this blog-post, I will be talking about my fashion show ^^

Some of you might know that I won MODA Young Designer Search 1st Runner Up in the year 2010! 






Yeah yeah, I know I look so "Dumb" in the pictures~~~ ><" But this is what I created and it is what made me the 1st runner up for this event in 2010.

Last year I've join MODA Young Designers' Total Look Award Inspired By Smasung Galaxy 3 "Celebrates Innovation" 





This is the pieces that I made last year! The inspiration is about a Caterpillar turning into a beautiful Butterfly in the end. Nowadays, everyone knows Samsung mobile phone is changing and it is a lot better than before. Example are the colours and the shapes. I'm not sure you are Samsung fans or not~ lol

But, today, I'm one of the designer's showcasing in '30 Designers in MODA 23rd Anniversary' in Pavilion Kuala Lumpur and I'm proud to be one of them.

What inspiration am I using for this round??? I'll be using flora as my inspiration.


These includes Roses, Black Roses, Orchidaceaces & Chrysanthemums. So, I will be using Chiffon, Satin, Lace & Soft Net to be my fabrication in my collections. And I will be using beading to be details in my work piece.




This is how the sketches look like~ I had been posting some into my Instagram for pass few months, I think~ lol

Time to show you some pictures during the show days ( All the photos are grab from Facebook, I didn't have them in my own phone and camera that day! too bad >< )



Before the show starts, I hired one of my friend who had won Stylo Model Of the Year 2013 to be my muse to walk the Red Carpet with me. Thanks Rennee Chong!

My designs ~





This is the designs that I had created~ I do hope you guys like it!!! This is the first time I created black coloured gowns and I love it so much~  Hope you thinking the same as me.

I won't end my post here! Of course I need to show you the other designers' creations and they are fabulous as well~







I know somewhere in you, you do wish to know who are these great designers~ Here there are!!!

Alvin Tay, Aidawati Saidin, Amir Luqman, Fairuz Ramdan, Carven Ong, Dominique Chan, Eclipse by Sonny San, Eric Chong, Joe Chia, Jonathan Cheng, Joyce Wong, Justin Yap, Karl Ng, Keith Kee, Key Ng, Khoon Hooi, Melinda Looi, Micheal Ong, Meera Sukira by Michelle Lau, Nazieen Noor, Nurita Harith, Radioactive, Philosophy, Rhea Benson, Rico Rinaldi, Syamir Izwa, Variante by Leslie Variyan, Venie Tee & Zang Toi

I love most of their creative work pieces~ Great job!!!

Anyway, this is what I wanna blog-post about here~ Wish you guys enjoy all the pictures I had shared to you and see you guys on the next post~ Please leave down any comment on any thoughts that you wish I should know ya!!