Sunday 4 August 2013

I love Violin

I always had a dream that I can play the violin and play it well .... always~ But, now it is too late for me to learn how to play the violin ... too bad! When I was still 15 years old, I fell in love with a band named "Bond Shine". They are so sexy and they use awesome violins.




Sexy right? But, last few week, I log-in into YouTube to watch a MTV name Radioactive by Imagine Dragons and after I finish watching the MTV, I saw, at the side suggestion bar, they've got the other version of Radioactive. Once I click into the video, I got attracted by their cool image and once I saw a girl playing the violin, I totally fell in love with it. If you had watch the video, you will fall in love with the video too. Because, they play nice music and they also sing well in the video, of course the video is definitely WOOO! They band are Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix!!!


Their video gott hit more than 18,680,000 views!!!! What a huge number, right?!? After finishing the video, I started Google-ing who is this lady "Lindsey Stirling"!


Finally I found it and let me introduce her fast~ Lindsey Stirling born in 21st September 1986. An American violinist, dancer, performance artist and composer. She was a quarter-finalist on the fifth season of American's Got Talent, where she was known as the Hip Hop Violinist! She has released a self-tiled album since 2010. She performs a variety of music style, from classical to pop and hip-hop to dubstep!!! Omg, she is fucking great right????

Seriously, if you like violin, you should try to Youtube her and have a look or go to Lindsey Stirling's personal website to know more about her! I've already fallen in love with her~ I do hope you will love her too.

Time to share some video that I love it... hope you like it~

  • Elements

  • Moon Trance 


  • Crystallize


All the videos she shot, she worked with a great talented video team and created a good and strong story line (This is what I love) and she can dance well while playing the violin (not every violinist can do this, I believe). Of course, the music is great and awesome! Hope you enjoyed what I had shared to you ^^