Saturday 7 September 2013

Colour . Graffiti . Art


Don't tell me you don't like ART! It's impossible! Nowadays, everything is link with art, like your smart phone, bag, shirt .... Every single thing definitely need designing that is creative and talented from designers and I believe you won't buy or fall in love with something that is ugly.

Lots of my friend are designer~ Graphic, Fashion, Website.... Bla Bla Bla, but the most awesome is GRAFFITI! What's the difference for this guy? I'm for sure he is talented enough to be a designer or an artist. In Malaysia you can see a lot of his creation everywhere.

Kenji Chai, a Graffiti Artist (for Black Fryday)! He was bred on comics, cartoons and storybooks from an early age and spent his days rummaging into these worlds of imagination. All his works includes the use of cute, colourful and vibrant characters with his main medium being graffiti combining elements of pop culture, fictional censorship and positive mental attitude, in all he creates layered scenes of mischief!!!


I don't wish to write so much about Kenji and let me show you all his awesome creations to substitute all my words.

















Before ending my post, I need to ask if you guys have watch before a great movie name " The Hunger Game " ??? Part two (The Hunger Game: Catching Fire) is coming soon in this 21st
of November! At the same time Kenji will be crossing-over with this movie and using his own elements to create the graffiti tour, awesome right???




Don't miss the chance to see graffiti work in real!!!