Saturday 18 May 2013

Burger Time!

Finally I'm back and am starting to write about something new again! This time, I wound not write about weddings or my work but instead ... about FOOD!!!! Okay, I need to apologize to you guys first, as I'm not very good in explaining about food. So I will summarize all that I know, lol.

Last few days, I finish my work early and went to have dinner with two of my friends (actually is couple la... lol!) That time is was just around 6 something,  and we have no idea what to have for dinner and at that very moment, I was thinking to have western food. So, we were thinking about which restaurant is near our house and we will not likely to be facing the jam at peek hours (after 5pm is always very jam everywhere in Kuala Lumpur =="""", damn JAM ). Suddenly, we thought about a new restaurant which we haven't tried before and heard lots of good comments beforehand. We pass by the restaurant before and it was really good in business. Sometime, you need to line up and wait around 1 hour plus just to get your food. So, we just decided to go there to let our taste buds have something new!

My Burger Lab~ This is the name of the restaurant!


When we walk into the shop, you will see this big Menu hanging on the wall. Beef, chicken and vegetarian, 3 types for you to choose from. While you are queuing up there, you will start to get busy reading all the burger's ingredient and which will taste nice or what is the best for you to choose. At the same time, they have a professional server or worker to explain to you when you have no idea what to choose. Good Service right?!?

Finally, we ordered 3 set of burger, which includes french fries and drinks and and of course our burger. We had ordered Waterballon, Chicken & Egg Dilemma & Spicy Hawaiian 2.0. 
After ordering, they passed us the juices and asked us to just look for a seat and wait for the number to be called. This is what I like about the place, lol, you can sit and wait while chilling out with your friends and not just stand there with no specific objective or should we say 'no-point'.




Waterballon
Chicken & Egg Dilemma
Spicy Hawaian 2.0
Smooshie Fruits Juice
Let me explain the juice to you guys! I love the juice so much,which is made from 100% fruits juice!!! When you drink it, you can totally taste the fresshness of the fruits, not like those cordial juices we bought in the market or somewhere else. In love~

What about our burger? Show you after a bite of the burger first, and yes, I wanna make you guys HUNGRY first, wahahaha




Seriously, the burger taste really nice. The meat is juicer then those burger I ate before. You should try to have it when you free to go there. Their services is great. They will asking you for comments when your done with your food in a friendly manner and they will also help you out if you can't get a seat. They didn't pay me any money to write good comments here... Oh yeah, this is what I saw that day ^^


You have no idea how many different note on here... Those are customers' comments that are paste there on their comment board. Creative!


Here are those pictures or comments about the restaurant which is messy but nice!


The thing that i absolutely like is the " Graphic Hand Painted Burger ", I cant walk over there to snap when people are having their burger there, lol. Sorry! So, free up your time and go for a try. You won't regret.

Here is some information about 'My Burger Lab'
Name: My Burger Lab
Address: No.14 Jalan 21/22,
              Seapark 46300 Petaling Jaya,
              Malaysia.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/myburgerlab.com


Okay, Signing out ~