Monday 20 May 2013

How I colour my DESIGN

I have been posting my sketch beforehand  and uploaded them into my instagram and usually I got asked by many others what is the colour or stuff which I've been using to finish my sketches or designs. So, here in this post, I'll try to snap some pictures of my stuff and show you how I'm going to paint my sketch.




First, you need to draw a sketch of your own design. You will also need to finish the outline with a 0.2 and 0.4 artline pen and sometimes I will also use writing brush (I usually use the writing brush as it already have ink inside them). I like to use writing brush because it will produce a much smoother line and it looks nice.


Second, after you have finish your sketch, get your coloured markers ready for colouring. I'm using ( 420 Fresh Color ) to colour the first layer of the sketch which is the body (skin). Then, for the second layer, I will be using ( 404 Bright Yellow ) and after finishing the second layer, I will directly apply the last layer with ( 215 Scarlet Red ). Once I've finish with the two layers, I will be using back the ( 420 Fresh Color ) to smooth it out.







Third step , once I'm done with the skin colouring, I will start colouring the glove and the gown part. I will be using ( C.02 Cool Grey ) to apply on the first layer to make the shadow effect. Once that layer is done, I will be using ( C.03 Cool Grey ) to apply the second layer to give it a more 3D effect.




Fourth step, once I have finish all the steps in 1-3, I will let all the colour dry and set. I then apply ( C.03 Cool Grey ) and by applying this, you can see the difference in the sketch which will make it look more nicer.


Fifth step, once all the colouring is done, I will using White Colour Pen  to make the lace effect more nicer.


Sixth step, I will use 0.6 artline pen to make the dots on the sketch to look like its beadings on the gown.




Seventh step, when I'm done with the dots, I will use Silver Colour Pen to start the bling bling effect or should I say shimmering/shinning effect on the gown. After finish this, I will use a 2B pencil (remember: it needs to be sharp) to make the effect more strong.




Final step, this is the most important step to every design that you've done .... Your pretty signature. Lol


DONE~!!!!


I'm so sorry I couldn't post on how I sketch my figure, but hopefully one day, I will try to record it and share it with you guys.

Thanks for reading. Any comments please leave them below. Love You 5202013