Saturday 18 May 2013

Prince Joel Vickary

When you are reading this, will ask who is Jason Vickary and who is Angeline Ng. Jason is my brother-in-law and Angeline is my elder sister, and I'm pretty sure I don't need to write who is Joel Vickary as you guys will know that he is my cute and handsome nephew.

My brother-in-law is based in Sydney,  Australia. We are so happy to know when my sister got pregnant when we were chatting through Skype. Luckily, nowadays the technology is so good, it is easy to keep in contact with anyone who is far away especially those in other countries. So, once I am free, I will Skype with my sister and try to talk with my prince Joel.

Joel Vickary is born on 6th of November 2012, and having Joel is my sister's biggest present to my brother-in-law for 2012. Why do I say that? Prince Joel has the same birth date with his daddy. What a great day that he choose to enter this world.

Joel Vickary
My sister had phoned me and told me that she will inform or phone me when she is about to give birth. But .... sadly she didn't. But I had sensed something is going to happen to my sister during midnight. A few hours had passed and I got a call by my sister and she inform me she had given birth to prince Joel. What a awesome news right?

After a few weeks later, my sister's friend, who works as a photographer in Australia, helped my sister to snap a bunch of nice photos of prince Joel. She did a good job for the photo and I love it so much!!!










Family photos~ So sweet & warm

During Chinese New Year, I finally got to see Prince Joel for the first time. He is so cute! Every single one of my cousin thinks so too. Maybe, because he is of mixed blood and mixed features, lol. Unfortunately, he got sick after staying for a few days in Malaysia. The Doctor said it is because of the weather which is not as clean as Australia. He need stay overnight for two days in the hospital with his parents. Luckily, he recover fast. God bless!

Photo with my Lovely Daddy & Mommy
Received Ang Pao with Grandfather~
Family Photo
Cute right?!?

After a few months, my sister showed me some videos in Facebook. My sister made me more crazier because the videos is about Joel and he is soooooooo cuuuuteeee! Make me miss him more now! I need to wait till the next Chinese New Year only I can get to meet him, too bad!


Cute right???
I love you Prince Joel ♥