Friday 23 November 2012

How much do you know your Wedding? Part 5 Hand Bouquet

I'm not a girl and I don't have much affections towards flowers and I don't know much about flowers and their species. I remember I received my first bouquet of flower from my parents when they attended my show in MIFW 2008. I felt so happy when receive the flower bouquet on the stage, but after that, I felt embarass to carry a flower bouquet and walking all around the mall.

Wedding and flower bouquet can't live without each other. When a man wants to propose, he still need to order a special designed flower bouquet for her lovely girlfriend. So, I believe one day I'm gonna order a special flower bouquet to my girlfriend too.

Some customer will ask what type of flower bouquet design which they need to get to match with their gown or what kind of flower that looks nice in a bouquet? Sorry, in my mind I just know Lavender and Roses. Why I love this two? I used to order both of these flowers as they are sold in teabags during my tea time with friends LOL. How about yours? And some flowers are also very expensive, because those type of flowers are usually imported from other countries.

Sometime, I will think about how many guys out there that will use 9999 roses for his proposal, will you? So sometime, watching to much drama will make a girl confuse and keep dreaming whether their boyfriends will do the same thing for them? Sorry, if your boyfriend is rich enough, maybe he can, but he still love you right? Okay, lets stop this topic here. I'm gonna show you what kind of the hand bouquet is nice for your wedding.

A hand bouquet, you don't need to over spend in it. Some are simple and nice enough for you to march down the church aisle. Lets see it.








This is a few design which I like. Choosing something simple will do and it will not go wrong, always! So, how about your hand bouquet? I believe, you can choose the flower with your floral designer and ask for something more special for your wedding, maybe you can follow back your theme that you had set earlier? ^^

I know some floral designer which they can make something more special for you, of course, the price will be higher then the normal hand bouquet. For me, I won't pay so much just for to get a hand bouquet, lol. Just follow what you want. Okay, gonna stop here. Try to leave any comment if you wish to ask, thank you.


~ The End ~