Tuesday 6 November 2012

Jill back from busy October

Jill is back!!! Had been busy for the month of October, facing two shows for the pass months. If you follow "Weddinspired" Twitter, you will know I've been sponsoring gowns to ATV Miss Asia Pageant Malaysia 2012 and is a guess judge for their Final Round, attending two event, The Hottest Hunk Malaysia 2012 and Toyota Annual Dinner 2012 and of course my friend's restaurant's grand opening in Cheras Mahkota. Sound fun right? Actually is quite tiring, but I'm enjoying every moment. The photos are still with the photographer, and I will post it and blog about ATV Miss Asia Pageant Malaysia once I get those photos.

Now, I'm enjoying my coffee in Starbucks and I'm thinking what I should blog about next. Had stop blogging about my projects for around a month plus. So sorry if you are my followers. Yeah! I know what I'm gonna blog about, I should continue " How much do you know about your Wedding?"

At the same time, I gonna congratulate my elder sister Angeline Ng and my brother in law Jason Vickary for having a new born into their lovely family. My sister gave birth to her prince today, named Joel Vickary. Follow my Twitter and you will see the prince's photo. Wish to meet him soon, because they are in Australia.

Okay. Stay tuned with me ya! I will update about it RIGHT NOW!!!


~ The End ~