Friday 9 November 2012

I love Coffee

Happy Saturday Morning. I couldn't sleep well last night and I had finished watching 3 movie with my Ipad on my bed until this morning and I decided to wake up early and visit Starbucks. There is something about Starbucks which I enjoy going. I guess this is what you called in love with their coffee? I started enjoying drinking coffee when I was studying fashion in Kuala Lumpur. Now, while I enjoy my coffee and blogging about it, at the same time, enjoying nice song with my Ipod. How nice if I could do this every single day?! But, I still need to work and earn good money. How was your Saturday? Accompany your parents to the market or having breakfast with them or alone? I do believe for you young loves out there, you might be accompanying your lover out for shopping sessions or to the movies right ? Don't waste your Saturday guys! Enjoy it!!

Okay, okay, back to my topic! When I was still 12 years old or younger, I don't even understand why my daddy love and enjoys drinking Espresso. I had tasted Espresso and felt it tasted like "shit" (not knowing how shit taste like anyway) because I just know how bitter it is. But, now I fall in love with Caffe Americano so much.


I remember my elder sister taught me how to drink Mocha when I hated bitter Americano. She is one of the typical stereotype kind of coffee lover. We always treat each other to Starbucks, lol and I don't know what is the reason I changed to Americano. All my friend kept asking me why do I enjoy drinking something so blakc and bitter and only gives me the outlook of an old man drinking bitter coffee!! Well, I do believe each individual have a certain liking towards coffee. Some might like Fraps but hates Mocha and you will be asking .... "Where is the logic in that?" Well, guys, don't ask me why again, this is a hard question to answer, and I'm so sorry! I just couldn't explain.


Nowadays, I'm used to drinking a cup of coffee before I start any of my work. I prefer coffee more then a meal of breakfast or lunch. I know a cup of coffee is a good for health, but I usually drink more then a cup. Almost all of my pocket money is spent on my coffees. I was thinking, if I kept all those money, I can actually invest in a coffee house, lolol. And I don't even know why I don't want to buy a coffee machine for myself, maybe because I don't trust a self operated machine can make a nice cup of coffee, lol.

Maybe, one day, when I'm not a designer anymore, I wish to own and run a coffee shop in which I can brew nice coffee to all coffee lovers out there. This is part of my dream and also my elder sister's dream. Of course, this coffee shop will open overseas, maybe in Australia. Why Australia? Because my sister is staying in Australia, lol. Before I had this coffee shop, of course I will learn how to brew nice coffee and I wish to learn Latte Art. I know for a fact that Groupon always have promotions for coffee brewing classes, but I had no friends to accompany me to attend this class.... Maybe to them, it is not interesting and maybe they think that t doesn't, as the americans says " Doesn't pay the bills" .

Latte Art is one of the finer art in the world. By just using coffee and milk foam which it can create out different designs and patterns on top of the coffee, how beautiful is it to look at! I always wanted to learn this art and make lot of different cup of Latte to my friends or my LOVER. How sweet right? I'm still single, so still got time for me to learn & prepare to make it for my LOVER.

Here are some nice latte art for you guys to enjoy~









Isn't it creative? Hoping one day I can create Latte Art like those in the pictures I showed.  Try to check this video from Youtube. This guys is talented in Latte Art, one of the best Latte Art I've watched in Youtube. Enjoy it! Leave your comment if you want! Thanks for reading my blog ^^



~ The End ~