Friday 22 June 2012

Jill by Gilbert

"Jill by Gilbert, this name, is a little bit weird, maybe!"
Actually, this name is given by a friend of mine who always call me Jillbird and not Gilbert. I should thank him for inspiring me to name my blog after this. I had think about tons of blog names for few weeks, lol. Well I don't really care about the name, because this is just blog about my life, my works, my foods... bla bla bla...

Okay,  lets start the blog with 'Who am I?'.

My name is Gilbert Ng and I was born in the year 1988, in the month of April, and I am not going to write which day it is as I want to keep an element of mystery there. I was born and raised in Taiping Perak (which is my hometown. A small town in Perak which lots of people call it 'Rain Town' because it rains 2 or 3 days in a week.)




(This is a part of Taiping. Taiping Lake Garden, which I think is the most famous place, lol.)

I studied Hua Lian One which is my primary school (Taiping got Hua Lian 1, 2 & 3 and I don't know why they need 3 Hua Lian(s) there.) I'm not a studying kind of person, but I do enjoy boy-ish activities with friends while waiting for classes and also during break-time. (I'm dead if my parents read this! >_<")





These pictures does not belong to me. I just got them from Google. Just wanted to show you what is the type of games I enjoy doing when I'm still in primary school.  Hahahaha, what memories!


After I graduated from my primary school, my mom had a discussion with my elder sister about the choices of school that they wanted to sent me to learn to be independent. In the end, I had to leave my hometown to Ipoh, Perak. 


This is my secondary high school, Yuk Choy High School. A Chinese High School. During that time was the time I need to leave my lovely hometown and study in Ipoh and stay in the school's hostel and I was only 13 years old. Lots of people can't really imagine how I'm gonna survive when I told them about my new school life. Honestly, I'm not really fond of my school life that I am currently under ... Well, what to do? Luckily, I still get to know and made a lot of crazy and awesome friends there and successfully passed my 7 years staying at the hostel. Of course, I learned a lot of skill and things (knowledge). I think I should thank my teachers and friends, hahaha. Thank you guys!!

After I graduated from my high school, I came to KL to choose my college and course. In the end, I choose Carven Academy of Fashion to study about fashion design. At that moment, I learned what is fashion, how to draft out a skirt, shirt, pants, gown bla bla bla...of course, sewing and design too.

Between that, I started to join the fashion competition and fashion show and also having my casual work in Sungei Wang (because I'm don't wish to go back to my hostel earlier and facing my room wall =_=). Actually, I quite enjoy my KL life.

In KL, I had to move to 3 different places that is 'Kampung Pandan', 'Cheras-Cempaka, Cheras' & 'PJ, SS14'. I actually hated moving here & there, because I need to pack a lot of things and it makes me busy for the whole week ahead.

After two years and more , I finished my college life. I worked for a freelance designer and also a lecture in Carven too teaching the arts of using 'Adobe Illustrator' & 'Photoshop'. I worked for at least a year and more before I had a discussion with my family about setting up my own shop (from the beggining, I had no idea what kind business I wish to run).


Finally My baby was born.... "Weddinspired by Gilbert Ng " . 

Then, I started to venture into being a gown designer and learn how to provide the best services to my customer. I like to see every customer wearing my design and it makes me feel happy on their upcoming big day (wedding day).

Coming soon will be my other baby " Gloriously High by Geofferey & Gilbert ". I started designing heels too, together with my partner. It will be launched soon, as I am waiting for my great photographer to finish editing my products' shoots before I launched my new website.

Well, this is just a little part of my blog. 
 
Thanks for reading! Will keep it updated.


The End
 












































2 comments:

  1. muhahahaha... ehh, i like your blog name leh, sipek yeng! jillbert ng!

    ReplyDelete